My 2010 Resolutions.(Azam Tahun 2010)

Heya all.everyone in the world (maybe some of them) including me got my own resolutions for the year 2010.
What I'm gonna do for the next 12 months, and what I'm trying to achieve for this year.
My resolutions of course must be S.M.A.R.T. S.M.A.R.T is Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Time Bound. It's important to reconsider my new year resolutions 'cause it maybe going to give me a hope for the year. My 2010 resolutions is...
1. Wanna Make my Beloved GF Nureen Marina Happy all the time.
2. Get a Part-time job while waiting for my SPM result to be announce.
3. Love my Nureen Marina with all my heart.
4. Buy a precious present for my beloved gf with my own pocket money that I got from my part-time job.
5. Study hard to achieve my dream.
6. Learn to play piano and guitar.
7. Create a song just for me and her.
8. Buy a Playstation Portable (PSP)


Err ok..I guess that's all for now. But actually what's really on my mind right now is to make my beloved gf Nureen Marina happy with me. And I'll and really going to love her with my whole life.

0 comments: