My Love...♥

If I could have met you before everything fell apart.
I wouldn't have been alone.
You helped me find myself and my true feelings.
I thought that my life was never going to change.

The instant I met you,
was when the new story began.
I had seen you sad, happy, confused, frustrated,
but it made me love you all the more.
I will not hurt you or let anything or person hurt you.
I could be getting ganged up on.
But I won't stop as long as I am thinking about you.
I would rather be depressed and you be happy,
then you being unhappy with me.
I would give you up if it meant making you happy.

You bring out the best in me.
I have not been inspired to do anything until now.
You gave me hope.
I never thought I would find someone who makes me as happy as you do.

You say you would not change for anyone;
That you have not met someone to change for.
Why change for someone,
When I don't want you to change for anything.
I wrote this for you because I want you to know how I really feel and what I think about every night.

I fyour crying in a town I can't see,
Even if I am not by your side,
I want my smile and love to find you.
I want to be around you to comfort you when your down,
To laugh at something stupid I might do.
To have fun and not regret me telling you how I feel.
To show you who I am
and what kind of person I am.
To show you what I have to give you.
To make you happy.
I don't want to be alone anymore;
I want to be with you,
Even if its just looking at the starry sky,
or looking at the moon reflecting in the river.

I have never felt this way about anyone.
I have never felt so strong in my life.
The only time I can really express my feelings for you, is when I am thinking about you.

"I Love You"

Photobucket

0 comments: